Vitamin D Rapid Test
AllTest Vitamin D Rapid Test as an aid in the screening for Vitamin D deficiency
The Vitamin D Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the semi-quantitative detection of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25 (OH) D) in human fingerstick Whole Blood at a cut-off concentration of 30 ± 4ng/mL. This assay provides a preliminary diagnostic test result & can be used to screening for Vitamin D deficiency.
Easy to use
- Simple two step test.
- Manual read test – no requirement for automated reading.
- Everything required to run the test is provided in the kit (excluding lancets and timer).
- Convenient 10 test kit size.
- Uses easy to access Fingerstick capillary blood.
- Rapid test result available in 10 minutes.
- Room temperature storage.
- Only requires a small aliquot of fingerstick whole blood.
- Detection level as low as 30ng/mL.
- Every test has an on-board procedural control.