Analyser & Thyroid Test Range
Finecare Thyroid tests for the assessment of Thyroid Function
The determination of serum or plasma levels of TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone
or thyrotropin) is recognized as an important measurement in the assessment of thyroid function. TSH which is secreted by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland, induces the production as well as the release of T4 (thyroxine) & T3 (triiodothyronine) from the thyroid gland.
Easy to use
- No analyser calibration required.
- Virtually maintenance free analyser.
- Tests only require a small aliquot of venous blood.
- Familiar cassette technology.
- Rapid 15 minute read time.
- 25 test kit for low usage sites.
- Room temperature storage.
- Long shelf life.
- Linear range: TSH 0.1-100mIU/L, T3 0.61-9.22nmol/L, T4 12.87-300nmol/L.
- All tests provide quantitative results.
- Wide range of tests are available on the Finecare Plus Analyser.
- Laboratory standard results.
- Automated reading eliminates subjectivity & administrative errors.
- Simple technology = reliable technology.