AFP (Alpha-Fetoprotein) Rapid Quantitative Test
Finecare AFP test for the determination of Primary Hepatic Carcinoma
AFP can be produced by certain tumours & diseases of the liver. Raised levels of AFP are found in the majority of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma & also in some patients with cancer of the testis.
Easy to use
- No analyser calibration required.
- Virtually maintenance free analyser.
- Tests only require a small aliquot of venous blood, serum or plasma.
- Familiar cassette technology.
- Rapid 15 minute read time.
- 25 test kit for low usage sites.
- Room temperature storage.
- Long shelf life.
- Linear range: AFP 5 – 40ng/ml.
- All tests provide quantitative results.
- Wide range of tests are available on the Finecare Plus Analyser.
- Laboratory standard results.
- Automated reading eliminates subjectivity & administrative errors.
- Simple technology = reliable technology.