Vitamin D Test
Suresign Finecare Vitamin D Rapid Test as an aid in the screening for Vitamin D deficiency
The Suresign Finecare FIA System along with the Suresign Finecare Vitamin D Rapid Quantitative Test, provide a fluorescence immunoassay quantitative determination of total 25(OH) D2/D3 level in human serum or plasma. Results are to be used in conjunction with other clinical & laboratory data to assist the clinician in the assessment of Vitamin D deficiency.
Easy to use
- No analyser calibration required.
- Virtually maintenance free analyser.
- Tests only require a small aliquot of serum or plasma.
- Familiar cassette technology.
- Two stage, 15-minute sample preparation.
- Rapid 15 minute read time.
- 25 test kit for low usage sites.
- Room temperature storage.
- Long shelf life.
- Linear range: 5-100ng/mL.
- Detection limit 5ng/mL.
- All tests provide quantitative results.
- Wide range of tests are available on the Finecare Plus Analyser.
- Laboratory standard results.
- Automated reading eliminates subjectivity & administrative errors.
- Simple technology = reliable technology.