2 in 1 CRP/PCT (Procalcitonin) Test
Finecare CRP/PCT combined test for the determination of inflammation & infection
The Finecare Analyser provides a quantitative determination of CRP (C-Reactive Protein) & Procalcitonin levels in whole blood, serum or plasma specimens. CRP & PCT provide an indication of the level of infection & inflammation and are important markers in the diagnosis of sepsis. CRP is also an important marker in the differentiation between bacterial & viral infections.
Easy to use
- No analyser calibration required.
- Virtually maintenance free analyser.
- Tests only require a small aliquot of venous blood, serum or plasma.
- Familiar cassette technology.
- Rapid 15 minute read time.
- 25 test kit for low usage sites.
- Room temperature storage.
- Long shelf life.
- Linear range: CRP 0.5 – 150mg/L PCT 0.1 – 100ng/ml.
- All tests provide quantitative results.
- Wide range of tests are available on the Finecare Plus Analyser.
- Laboratory standard results.
- Automated reading eliminates subjectivity & administrative errors.
- Simple technology = reliable technology.