Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for the Determination of Oxygen Saturation
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is intended to measure functional arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) & pulse rate in adults, paediatric & adolescent patients, both in the clinical & home environment. The measurement of oxygen saturation of arterial blood (SpO2) adopts the principles of light spectra & volume tracing. The LED emits lights with two specific wavelengths, which are selectively absorbed by oxygenated haemoglobin & deoxyhaemoglobin. The optical receptor measures the changes in the light intensity after the light passes the capillary network & estimates the ratio of oxygenated haemoglobin & the total haemoglobin.
Easy to use
- Large clear display.
- Soft thumb pad menu button.
- Backlight LED suitable for use in low light conditions.
- Display shows SpO2 level & pulse rate.
- Supplied with wrist cord.
- Rapid test result (± 13 seconds).
- 2 x AAA battery power supply.
- Digital optical detector.
- Automatic switch off function.
- Robust, shock proof design.
- Laboratory standard test results: SpO2: Accuracy at 70%~100% is ±2%. Measuring range – 0 to 100%. PR: Accuracy is ±1% or ± 1 bpm. Measuring range – 25bpm to 250bpm.
- Simple technology = reliable technology.