Analyser & D-dimer Test
D-dimer – an essential test in the rule out of PE
Patients presenting with symptoms such as lung related chest pain, dyspnea, cough & dizziness need to be excluded from having Pulmonary Thromboembolism (PE) which has characteristics of high morbidity and mortality. It is the third most common cardiovascular disease after coronary heart disease and stroke. The Suresign Finecare D-dimer test provides a rapid result to aid in the rule out of PE at the point of care when a quantitative test result is required. It is also designed for bed side testing to monitor D-dimer levels in specific patient groups such as those with DIC (Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation).
Easy to use
- No analyser calibration required.
- Virtually maintenance free analyser.
- Test only requires a small aliquot of venous whole blood.
- Familiar cassette technology.
- Rapid 5 minute read time.
- 25 test kit for low usage sites.
- Room temperature storage.
- Long shelf life.
- Measuring range 0.1 – 10mg/L.
- Wide range of tests are available on the Suresign Finecare Analyser.
- Laboratory standard results.
- Automated reading eliminates subjectivity & administrative errors.
- Simple technology = reliable technology.