FIA CRP Rapid Test
Diagnoses bacterial infection & aids in the management of antibiotic usage & reduction
The Suresign Finecare CRP is a rapid in vitro diagnostic test for the quantitative determination of C-reactive protein in human blood. The point of care CRP test helps guide decisions in antibiotic usage enabling the reduction of inappropriate antibiotic use. The Suresign Finecare CRP test range fits well with the requirements of CRP testing in the NICE Guidelines CG191 – Pneumonia in adults: Diagnosis and Management. In clinical study this test has been proven to reduce antibiotic use by 29% in patients presenting with LRTI.
Easy to use
- Simple to use quantitative test.
- Very small fingerstick blood sample required.
- Simple to use Finecare FIA Analyser.
- No analyser calibration required.
- Rapid Point of Care test – results available in 3 minutes.
- Kit contains all items required to run the test excluding lancets.
- Room temperature storage of all test items.
- Long shelf life 25 test kits.
- Measuring range 0.5 – 200mg/L in line with NICE Guideline CG 191 requirement.
- Fluorescent signalling allowing high sensitivity & specificity.
- On board procedural control with each test.
- Highly reliable analyser with only one moving part.