Analyser & MAU (Microalbumin) Test
Rapid test MAU – an early indicator of kidney disease
The Suresign Finecare MAU test provides a rapid quantitative result to aid in the diagnosis of the early signs of kidney disease to enable early treatment intervention. Microalbumin tests are recommended for people with an increased risk of kidney disease, such as those with type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes or high blood pressure. The Microalbumin test can also be used as an indicator of hypertension.
Easy to use
- No analyser calibration required.
- Virtually maintenance free analyser.
- Test only requires a small aliquot of urine.
- Familiar cassette technology.
- Rapid 10 minute read time.
- 25 test kit for low usage sites.
- Room temperature storage.
- Long shelf life.
- Linear range 5 – 300mg/L.
- Wide range of tests are available on the Suresign Finecare Analyser.
- Laboratory standard results.
- Automated reading eliminates subjectivity & administrative errors.
- Simple technology = reliable technology.