FIA PCT (Procalcitonin) Rapid Test
PCT – a rapid marker of severe sepsis caused by bacterial infection
The Suresign Finecare PCT is a rapid in vitro diagnostic test for the quantitative determination of Procalcitonin in human blood. The Point of Care PCT test helps guide decisions in the diagnosis of severe sepsis caused by bacterial infection. It can be used to evaluate prognosis following antibiotic treatment & help to guide medication time & dosage. It can also be used for the monitoring of postoperative infection.
Easy to use
- Simple to use quantitative test.
- Whole blood sample requirement.
- Simple to use Finecare FIA Analyser.
- No analyser calibration required.
- Rapid Point of Care test – results available in 15 minutes.
- Room temperature storage of all test items.
- Long shelf life 25 test kits.
- Measuring range 0.1 – 100ng/mL.
- Fluorescent signalling allowing high sensitivity & specificity.
- On board procedural control with each test.
- Highly reliable analyser with only one moving part.