Analyser & Cardiac Marker Test Range
Finecare cardiac tests for rapid diagnosis & risk stratification
Finecare Cardiac markers are used in the diagnosis & risk stratification of patients with chest pain (AMI), suspected acute coronary syndrome (ACS) & heart failure.
Results from single or combined test can:
• Provide early diagnosis of AMI.
• Enable prognosis of ACS risk assessment & stratification.
• Provide myocardial infarct size estimates.
Tests currently available on the Finecare platform are:
NT-proBNP/Troponin I/H-FABP/CK-MB/Myo/3in1 (Trop, CK-MB, Myo).
Easy to use
- No analyser calibration required.
- Virtually maintenance free analyser.
- Tests only require a small aliquot of venous blood.
- Familiar cassette technology.
- Rapid 15 minute read time.
- 25 test kit for low usage sites.
- Room temperature storage.
- Long shelf life.
- All tests provide quantitative results.
- Wide range of tests are available on the Suresign Finecare Analyser.
- Laboratory standard results.
- Automated reading eliminates subjectivity & administrative errors.
- Simple technology = reliable technology.